Quick and easy way to treat yourself during the holiday season.
1. Preheat oven to 350* F.
2. Mix the oats,spices, sugar, and salt together in a large bowl.
3. In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, warm the coconut oil, maple syrup and pumpkin puree and whisk. Pour over the dry ingredients and quickly mix with a wooden spoon.
4. Spread the mixture evenly onto two baking sheets and bake for 20-30 minutes, stirring a bit near the halfway point. If you prefer chunkier granola, don’t stir as it breaks up the clusters. Instead, just rotate the pans at the halfway point to ensure even cooking.
5. Once the granola is golden brown (usually about 25 minutes), remove from oven and let cool completely. It will crisp up as it cools.
6. Transfer to an airtight container. Should keep for a couple weeks. Enjoy with almond milk, dairy-free yogurt, or on top of oats!